Your safety is important to us. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines.
Tours fill quickly. We recommend scheduling in advance. Walk-ins are welcome according to availability.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time and check in with the guide at the information desk.
Our tours are limited to 40 guests total per tour. Book your tour online at www.pacapitol.com. You may now book one year in advance.
As a reminder self- guided tours are not permitted weekends and holidays.
Sincerely, the Capitol Tour Guides.
Weekends and Most Holidays - Five Fast Facts
Free Tours at 9:00a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour time, entering at the front entrance off of Third and State Streets. This is the only entrance open. If you need the handicap accessible entrance, please pre-arrange by calling 1-800-868- 7672.
- You may not do a self-guided tour either by downloading our APP or using a self-guided tour brochure on weekends or holidays. The only open area on those days is our main Rotunda. If you want to see the other rooms you must be with a guide.
- The Capitol Shop is closed weekends and most holidays.
- Once the tour leaves the Rotunda, you may not join the group.
- Lunch tables are not available weekends and most holidays.